Liposuction or liposculpture is often a day care surgical procedure done to get rid of your body’s stubborn fat. Stubborn fat, in other words known as the resistant fat can be in any regions of your body which will not respond to any methods of lipolysis [burning the fat] starting from exercise to dieting. So if in case you are suffering from the above mentioned issues, kindly approach us to get rid of this in a more professional way.
So which is the right age for this cosmetic surgery will be a common question for a layman. Liposuction slims and reshapes and gives a pleasing contour to your body and hence Age is not a criteria [expect for correcting a male breast, where the surgery can be done at the age of 14] unless you are free from age related medical history and you are above 18 years.
Your cosmetic surgeon will examine and guide you for the further treatment procedures. Your queries will be answered in your first round of consultation.
Individuals who can dedicate their full support to achieve their goals in trimming the body can appreciate the results very early. So let us know more about liposuction.
What can you expect from a liposuction?
- Getting rid of stubborn, resistant fat elsewhere in the body which bothered you the most.
- Contouring your body
- Remodeling your collagen to some extent in areas where you have experienced loose skin
- And finally to wear your favorite outfits which you have missed for a long time.
What you should not expect /Limitations of liposuction:
- Liposuction procedure cannot reduce your weight, so obesity can be treated with a multiple therapy like weight loss programs and liposuction.
- Too much of sagging skin cannot be treated only with liposuction.
- Candidates should not take liposuction as an alternate for weight loss. So at times your surgeon may alter your diet pattern and then opt liposuction. This is to prepare you with regards to your diet pattern post-surgery.
- Your cosmetic surgeon will examine you to analyze whether you will be an ideal candidate.
- Routine lab investigations will be advised.
- There are some exclusive instructions to be followed before surgery, which will be given in a printed format.
- Patient will be informed about the type of anesthesia that he /she may undergo.
- An anesthetist opinion will be taken into account by our team before the surgery if you have any other medical illness which may interrupt with general anesthesia.
- Smoking should be stopped one week prior to the procedure.
- Blood thinning medications like aspirin should be stopped a few days before the surgery with your physician’s guidance.
Post- surgical instructions:
- The medications should be followed post- surgery.
- A compression garment is mandatory post liposuction. The instructions about wearing a compression garment will explained by our staffs.
- Bruising is a very common issue post- surgery. Here, we motivate the patients how to overcome.
- The outcome of the surgery is well appreciated once the swelling comes down.
- Our staffs are reachable through phone all days to clarify your doubts and to motivate you during the recovery period.
- Liposuction tummy and back
- Liposuction arms and arm tuck
- Liposuction thighs
- Male breast correction
- Abdominal itching [six packs]
- Tummy tuck
- Butt lift and butt fat fill
- Under eye fat fill
- Breast augmentation[breast fat fill and implants]
- Breast reduction and breast lift
- Blepharoplasty [Eyelid correction]
- Rhinoplasty [nose correction]
- Lip correction
- Otoplasty [ear correction]
- Multiple lipoma
- Scar management
- Hair transplant
- Female hair line advancement
- Chemical peels for skin brightening
- Skin whitening therapy
- Exilis [non-surgical liposuction]
- Derma roller treatment for rejuvenating face.
- Derma roller treatment for hair growth
- Non-surgical face and body lift
- Botox and dermal fillers
- Weight loss and Weight management programs.
Our exclusive services:
Walk in to know more about
- Corporate makeover
- Mommy makeover [ post pregnancy]
- Wedding makeover
- Celebrity liposuction
- Obesity surgery
Note : Patients should not have very high expectations, as the amount of fat that can be safely removed is limited – too much fat removal could cause lumpiness or dents in the skin. Always keep in mind that liposuction is a body contouring procedure and not a procedure to lose weight.